Individual treatment is often termed as psychotherapy, and is meant to help people with their emotional issues, which can range in order of their severity or intensity. The main aim of this form of therapy is to change the quality of life by defining the path of life clearly, and bringing in more clarity. Whether it is the problem of repressed childhood that you are facing, or an emotional breakdown due to divorce, failure or loss of a loved one, a professional psychologist can help you revive your mental health through systematic counselling.
Month: September 2016
This is a brief overview of the thesis paper of Dr. Anjali Bungaleea
- Complete confidentiality is maintained. Patient may choose to use a pseudo name and stay anonymous
- Provides awareness gateway for students, adolescents, adults and senior citizens to access first-hand counselling and therapy in full confidentiality including health and relationship problems, addiction, anxiety, and depression amidst
- The sessions cover cognitive therapy approaches to various topics — including life satisfaction, self-perception, cognitive distortions, emotion-focused therapy, cognitive behaviour therapy, psycho-dynamic therapy, and many more
- Once registered, get free access to numerous health tips on emotional health
- Continually expanding & up-to-date database of streaming psychotherapy